Monday 27 June 2016

Trusting His Faithfulness (Testimony 3)




I keep hearing that the darkest hour is before dawn.

I keep hearing that my breakthrough is almost here.

I started to feel optimistic .. 
I felt like God is coming through any moment now..
I started smiling more.. 
I started praying more

In all the optimism, I even went ahead of myself and gave a praise report at church that I'm finally getting a relieve from the attacks plus my vehicle is finally coming through and ... I did this in expectancy!!

But in the expectancy.. The unexpected happened** deep breath

This morning... I got an email with an even more disappointing news... 

NO!! Not another setback.. Not another disappointment... What about my breakthrough?? ...arghhh!! 

Confession-- I wanted to through myself a pity-party. I wanted to just scream. I wanted to throw in the towel this time. I wanted to start crying again. 




1 minute passed... I whispered .. 'Crystal you're a big girl.. Trust in God's faithfulness'.

I decided not to think about it because I have a major conference in 4 days.. I have an international visitor coming to speak... I have almost 200 women coming to this event and I've been so excited to worship and fellowship with them. 

I decided to not think about my car-less issues, my money-less issues, my work issues or whatever other issues I'm currently being bombarded by. 

I WILL focus on Kingdom business...Because I know only the things I do for the Kingdom is eternal and all other 'issues' are temporary. 

Disappointed... Yes! 
Stressed... Nope!! 

I truly made a CHOICE to trust that GOD knows what He is doing. I know a delay is not necessarily a denial and even a denial will work out for my good (Romans 8:28). 

I know that there MUST be someone going through a similar season of dryness, disappointment or delay. So, I wrote this blog to encourage you to know GOD is STILL on the job.

Push pass those feelings. Don't stop moving forward. Don't lose heart. Continue to hold on to God's promises. Continue walking by faith. TRUST IN HIS FAITHFULNESS!

** I'm certainly reminding myself of this over and over and over again!!



Listen this song .. Hope you're encouraged by it:-)



God loves you and I love you too!! 

Hope you have a blessed week.. 

To God to be Glory**** 

Crystal  





No comments:

Post a Comment