Thursday 9 June 2016

Transformational Thursday!

Testimony from fellow Royalty and Founder of She's Royal Movement... Hope you will be blessed:-) 



Transformation Thursday.... I've always been a straight forward person.. I don't pretend to be somebody I'm not and I try to be transparent and real about my Christian journey.

Been baptized for 6 years but saved for over 2 year. I didn't get it right the 1st time. I refused to let go off the person I was and pursue God. Part of me wanted to but I was fearful that my life would become boring and I would lose my friends so I tried to do both. Prayed, attend church and share devotions to be a Christian yet party, drink and have sex to fit in the world... But I was so convicted! All of a sudden all the worldly things became boring and I just started to feel so bad every time I found myself living this double life. So, I had to surrender.. Give my whole being to God! Honestly, it was the best decision I ever made...#noregrets

I was a party girl, like seriously every weekend I'm out clubbing, at dances and sessions but in Christ I found a new way to have fun. My life is certainly not boring. Whatever I do now glorifies God and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything.

Many times when people give their lives to the Lord they all of a sudden becomes uptight and boring but this doesn't equal holiness. Because many times they are suffering with other hidden sins but try to cover up to look perfect. When we come to Christ we don't become perfect or holy overnight. It's all a process!! Daily dying of self and following the Cross.


So, today if you are a considering to give your life to the Lord but you are worried that you might backslide you think you need to clean up your life first.. LIES from the pit of hell and I cast down those thoughts in the name of Jesus. In your own strength you can't but through Christ you can do ALL things. So don't think. Just do it!!

If you have backslidden and you think you have gone too far so you can't return... LIES from the pit of hell and I bind up those thoughts in the name of Jesus. The Lord says even if you made your bed in hell, He will be there and I guarantee He won't love you less. So go back to God.. He's waiting in open arms. 

1 comment: