Wednesday 15 June 2016

Trusting His Faithfulness (Testimony 2)

What do you do when you believe you've heard the voice of God and stepped out on faith but nothing seem to be working out?

What do you do when your faith starts to get shaky?

What do you do when the voice of doubt starts getting louder than the voice of hope? 

What do you after waiting so long and God doesn't seem like He's coming through? 


These are the questions bombarding me at this moment.



I thought it would be nice to upgrade my car. It wasn't even a thought.. it was a wish.. a wish I had no intention to act upon. 

Then March 2016, I heard sell your car and upgrade. Of course, I didn't pay it any mind because that would be crazy of me to do since I have no money. 

I mentioned it to a few people and of course, they confirmed I would be very crazy to sell my car without proper budgeting. 

Days passed and I heard the voice again.. 'Sell the car now!' 

This time I was sure it was God, so I called a friend and say I know God is telling me to sell the car, actually He said 'bless someone with it' so I should under charge for it. It made no sense to me, but I asked her to pray with me and I felt peace.

Same day the car was sold. 

No advertising. No hesitation. 

I got a call from my friend that God says she must buy the car. I was so shocked but I felt peace so within 2 days transaction took place. 

I knew someone who have been telling me to use my concession from the government to import a car. This was a cheaper route and it seemed like value for money. So I made the deposit. 

I had no idea how the balance would pay or anything. But I trusted since God started a work..He will complete it (Philippians 1:6)


Many of times God will ask us to do something which makes no sense to us or makes no sense in reality, God asked Abraham to sacrifice Issac after Abraham waited so long for that promised child, in the natural it made no sense but God was testing his obedience and at the same time strengthening Abraham's faith. In order to build our trust in God we must be prepared to obey his "don't make any sense to us instructions" - Pastor Ryan Mark


It's been over 3 months... No car, No travelling allowance, No concession, No money to pay the balance... while the car sits on the wharf waiting.. while I sit in faith waiting....

Some days are better than some. There are days when I feel empowered that He will come through. Other days (which are more often)... I pray, cry and ask God if I missed Him this time. 

But you know what.. John 10:27 says 'My sheep knows my voice' and I KNOW I WAS BEING OBEDIENT.... 

So daily: 

- I choose to believe God's Word that 'ALL things will work together for good' (Romans 8:28)

- I choose to trust in God with ALL my heart and not lean on my own understanding (Proverbs 3:5)

- I choose to continue walk by faith and not by sight (2 Corinthians 5:7)

- I choose to Be still and wait on God patiently, no matter how hard it is (Psalm 37:7)

- I choose to believe NO good thing He will withhold from me (Psalms 84:11)




I know God's timing is not my timing. I know there are many lessons to learn from this experience. But I know for sure that GOD cannot lie so as hard as this is.. I'm choosing to believe in His Word above my feelings~

So, this is not a pity blog to get people to sorry for me, of course you can pray for me (more prayer more power).. But it is an encouragement for someone that is also in the 'waiting' process that wants to give up too... Believe with ALL YOUR HEART THAT GOD IS WITH YOU... He truly is.

Let us CHOOSE to continue pressing and trusting that the answers to our prayers are ALMOST HERE!!

GOD IS FAITHFUL! 

It's Already Done


God loves you and I love you too!! 

Hope you have a blessed week.. 


God bless you.


To God to be Glory**** 
Crystal  




7 comments:

  1. As I read this post there were tears in my eyes. I can identify with you, obeying God and waiting for Him to act. I pray that God will bless you for your obedience. He truly makes all things beautiful in His time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singing.... Trusting Jesus is all that really matters and your life will never be the same there is only one way to trust Jesus just believe when you call on his name

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hold on chrissy. God never fails girl. Continue to keep.it real. He knows exactly what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hold on chrissy. God never fails girl. Continue to keep.it real. He knows exactly what he's doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be encouraged. Its not about the car or you. Its about the Glory of our Lord Jesus. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your understanding. When you know what you know, nothing else matters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is lovely girl

    ReplyDelete