Wednesday 17 August 2016

Trusting in His faithfulness (Testimony 4)

It’s the eve of my birthday, I am looking all pretty at work and my day started off amazing as I spent time in worship this morning and I truly was looking forward to a blessed day.
Then,
The realities of not having my vehicle began to bombard me.
If I don’t think about it, go about my merry way taking public transportation and just focus on my daily blessings then I am fine.
But,
Then you realize you paid for a vehicle, sitting patiently waiting on God to “come through” and release the vehicle but every time I check on the progress then I sink deeper into depression and confusion because I don’t know what’s happening.
I know God doesn’t punish His children, He disciplines them. So am I being disciplined for something that I am not aware of? Is there some lesson I must learn that I am not grasping? These questions and pleas cripple me whenever I think about them.
I know Satan doesn’t want the vehicle and he’s simply after my faith but I must admit every now and then, this faith gets a bit shaky when it comes to this situation.


Honestly, my only comfort in this season is that GOD IS GOD.. GOD IS FAITHFUL.. GOD IS IN CONTROL.. Despite how disappointed I am with everything that is going on.
So, I daily decide to STAND on who GOD IS…  and on HIS PROMISES (He has plans to prosper not to harm me (Jeremiah 29:11), He will never leave me nor forsake me (Deuteronomy 31:6), If God is with me who can be against me (Romans 8:31) and All things will work together for my good because I love God (Romans 8:28).
I write this blog because this is a form of worship for me. Writing allows me to be vulnerable with God which is my healing bread.
This is not just for me, this is for someone who reads this blog to know and be reminded that anything you are going through is not beyond God’s ability to restore. He doesn’t necessarily work with our expectations or timetable despite how long the fulfillment of his promises might seem to us. He is still faithful. And that alone is enough to give Him thanks and praise for. 
So, happy almost birthday to me.. I am truly smiling because Satan has lost again. How I felt when I started writing this blog is certainly not how I feel now.
I have peace.. I have joy.. I have Jesus and that’s enough:-) 
                
  Happy 'almost' birthday to me:-)

God loves you and I love you too!! 
Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment